Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm Back...Long over due!!!!

These are our christmas pictures taken by my amazingly talented friend Bri... love you girl!


I'm back! Long over due I know, with no excuses. A lot has happened since the sweltering days of August and my blueberry freezing frenzy. Hudson is going to be a big brother!!! In April he will have a sweet little sister Grace (no middle name yet). We are beyond excited and I am in full nesting mama mode. So many house projects I don't even know were to start! But all that really matters is that we are so so blessed with another baby to complete our little family. I love being pregnant even though it was a challenging few months in the beginning. Kory is still in disbelief he will have his own little princess( his dad told him he knew he would make the perfect dad for a girl because he was the daughter he never had. Nice one Mark!) and Hudson is bashfully trying to say Grace which comes out more like "ace" which he is so proud of. Maybe a little nickname for the future! So all is well with the Yules. Missed you all, more to come!


3 comments:

  1. oh I am so happy for you guys! a little girl!!!!! hope everything has been smooth sailing. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed Kerri! Welcome back, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the blogging! Congrats on the pregnancy...can't wait to hear news of your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete