Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Love, love,love newborns

Ok, so not everyone is a newborn person. Some people are more comforatable the when they are a little older but,It is my absolute favorite!!!They snuggle on you all day, have the sweetest smell and yummiest skin. Oh I just love it! I was just reflecting back on when Hudson was born because two of my dearest friends are due with there first babies in weeks! Alison any day with sweet little Fischer and Jessica with baby girl Avery. Being a mom is the greatest gift you can imagine and they will be so amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Kerri- You posted..and with pictures! I'm so proud! I love this picture of you and Hudson, and you should know that you are an outstanding mom. Every mom needs to hear that once in a while! Hudson is a very blessed little boy :-)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah your first blog! :) This blog made me even more excited for little Fischer to come!!! I can't wait to spend time with him just cuddling!

    ReplyDelete